Are you re-entering the workforce after age 50? A lot of individuals find themselves in this situation. Don’t despair! The labor market in Reno is exploding with growth which means there couldn’t be a better time to find a job, no matter your age. Attend the Re-entering the Workforce After Age 50 community education class at Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC) to prepare for today’s labor market.
The Re-Entering the Workforce Class Will…
- Help you understand the current hiring landscape and carve out the steps to begin your job search
- Discover a personally fulfilling career
- Learn how to identify organizations for whom you really want to work
- Gain valuable tips on the technology you’ll need to know
- Spruce up your resume and appropriately account for your time away
- Prep for interviews and know how to respond to question about your absence
- Know what is expected from you as an employee and what your work life might be like after you land that job
The community education class is taught by Melissa Marsh, an HR professional and a mom of two.
Melissa Marsh, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP is the founder of HRinDemand. She is a Human Resources Consultant that shares her expertise with Reno-based companies looking to outsource their human resource needs. The HRinDemand team builds handbooks, helps with hiring and firing, investigates complaints, and implements training, policies, and procedures that keep small businesses safe and compliant. With over 15 years of experience, she can be trusted to lead business owners effectively through all their HR-related needs. Contact Melissa Marsh at HRinDemand