The business environment is changing each day in response to COVID-19. Staying flexible and knowing how to cope is a challenge that all of us are facing together.
Please take advantage of the up-to-date information available from the resources page listed here.
We’ve recently added an entire section dedicated to reopening. Find guidelines from the following reputable sources:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
HRinDemand is offering free HR consultation to help businesses cope with the challenges that we are all facing. Please take advantage of the up-to-date information available on the HRinDemand blog, the FAQs section, and our valuable resources page. If you are unable to find the answers you need or merely need to talk, contact Melissa Marsh at 775-400-1322.
Melissa Marsh, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is a human resources consultant and founder of HRinDemand, a human resources company in Reno, NV, offering expert guidance and easy-to-use tools to help small businesses with employment regulations, compliance, employee relations, and company growth.