“Let’s talk about workplaces changes due to COVID because it isn’t over yet. The pivoting continues and in many ways, it makes for a better workplace. That said, we all need to be aware of the requirements and the best approach to handle unique workplace situations. Follow along as we review best practices and approaches to a variety of workplace issues related to COVID.” – Melissa Marsh, Founder of HRinDemand, Your Total People Solution.
- How to handle bringing employees back to work
- Best practice recommendations on mask requirements
- How to ask employees about vaccination status
- Handling COVID related time off
- Responding to fraudulent unemployment claims
Melissa Marsh, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is a human resources consultant and founder of HRinDemand, a human resources company in Reno, NV, offering expert guidance and easy-to-use tools to help small businesses with employment regulations, compliance, employee relations, and company growth.